4/11/2010

Countdown Clock - Vacation Edition (Time To Go)

Cheap Countdown Clock - Vacation Edition (Time To Go) Review




This is my c-r-a-z-y time at work - long hours and working weekends. I bought two countdown clocks for myself for Christmas; I keep one on my desk at work and the other one in my kitchen window. I can't tell you what a psychological lift I get as I watch the days countdown until our vacation to sunny California!




Countdown Clock - Vacation Edition (Time To Go) Feature


  • Count down the days, hours, minutes, and seconds to every vacation!
  • Watch the minutes tick away until the end of school or work...
  • Everyone needs a vacation!
  • Help keep stress to a minimum!




Countdown Clock - Vacation Edition (Time To Go) Overview


Count down the days, hours, minutes, and seconds to every vacation! This special series comes with four interchangeable faces for different exciting destinations. Reset the clock as often as you like, and keep counting the memories!



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 12, 2010 00:26:04

No comments:

Post a Comment