3/08/2010

Vintage Retro Humor Novelty "I Used to Care But Now I Take a Pill for That" 7 Inch Wall Clock

Cheap Vintage Retro Humor Novelty "I Used to Care But Now I Take a Pill for That" 7 Inch Wall Clock Review







Vintage Retro Humor Novelty "I Used to Care But Now I Take a Pill for That" 7 Inch Wall Clock Feature


  • Liven up your kitchen or special place with this one-of-a-kind sassy wall clock
  • Decorated with vintage inspired graphics and the phrase "I used to care but now I take a pill for that," this clock is full of humor
  • Perfect gift of humor for the weary mom in your life
  • Includes a minute and second hand
  • Measures 7" in diameter




Vintage Retro Humor Novelty "I Used to Care But Now I Take a Pill for That" 7 Inch Wall Clock Overview


Liven up your kitchen or special place with this one-of-a-kind sassy wall clock. Decorated with vintage inspired graphics and the phrase "I used to care but now I take a pill for that," this clock is full of humor. Perfect gift of humor for the weary mom in your life. Measures 7" in diameter. Includes a minute and second hand.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 08, 2010 05:13:04

No comments:

Post a Comment